15 June, 2008

OTC: Thoughts on that Auckland Show (Full Version)

Okay, if you missed it the first time here goes again! Highlights from the Smackdown and ECW event in Auckland on Wed 11th June, 2008. Woot!


PS: All pictures and video clips were taken and are owned by me

7 comments:

Michael Teoh said...

Awesome Video! Definitely Awesome! Oh yes, Clifton, talking about having a Guest Host, i have a good friend of mine who is an avid Wrestling Fan. His name is Martin and i can ask him if he would like to appear on the show!

Oh great video! Victoria is really hot with the part when she blows her hair up. Scary...even i find that attractive.

BUT, what happened to my NEW favourite wrestler - Shannon Moore!!!

Cliff said...

Shannon Moore? I had 2 really short clips from that match in which he got squashed in both. Not worth taking out clips of Edge for that I thought :p

Yeah, Victoria looks particularly nice in that clip. Me agrees

Nothing's set for Season Two so maybe we'll have a guest on. I still have to post a poll on that

Michael Teoh said...

Perhaps the video could be longer, just MAYBE, i love the whole compilation and seeing Shannon being squashed would be cool, Spoiler for Season 2 - Forget Colin Delaney, now its Shannon Moore!!!

Anyway, didnt you capture any pics of my favourite Diva - Kelly Kelly? What about Edge and Batista's fireworks?

But still, Big Clif, i gotta hand it to you - these clips are AWESOME!

Cliff said...

Considering how long it took to upload this video to Blogger I think I'll pass on putting up another. At least until way after exams

Don't have a decent pick of Kelly Kelly. She was either way up the back somewhere or on the ramp. I really can't stand her too

The fireworks you see in the clip is Batista's. I missed the actual fireworks at the start so just moved it to the beginning. Didn't get Edge's either. My zoom was too close trying to get him in the shot so you can't see anything

Anonymous said...

Great vid ... Congratulations !!

Anonymous said...

Pinkymaster sucks!

Anonymous said...

The only thing that was good about that Shannon Moore fight was Koslov's entrance. Awesome. And you don't need video for that, it was just silence and white light - just look at the background to this blog for a while and you'll get the picture.

Tags / Labels

About Me