03 November, 2008

BTB Season 2 Final Shoot Thoughts

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd give you an update on how filming went on Saturday for the final 3 episodes of BTB Season 2 (and the regular series)

Well, let's just say it was both a blast and a somewhat emotional event for all 3 hosts (Lenaire, Michael, and myself). This journey began almost a year to the day as I asked them if they'd like to be "interviewed" for a video. This would showcase their thoughts on wrestling and be uploaded to YouTube. Little did we know that some people would actually watch us and become fans of the show. Thank you!

The first episode we filmed was the TNA SPECIAL. This went off pretty well despite our limited knowledge of the promotion. Michael was entertaining as always while Lenaire helped to ground the show, and I would ask the hard questions and keep us on topic (which, as you know, I do terribly, lolz, but that's a part of the fun I guess)

The second episode we filmed was the ROYAL ROULETTE. This episode really tested our ability to make concise points and voice our opinions. As the timekeeper I had to play double duty but tried to throw in my views where possible

The final and third episode we filmed was the 2008 BTB AWARDS SHOW. I personally selected the categories and nominees while the winner for each was carefully and seriously decided between all 3 hosts (yes, even Michael can do it!), and alas we can finally say that we actually put some pre-thought into an episode! lolz

As already mentioned, all three episodes were a blast to film and somewhat emotional to finish on. I look forward to uploading them for you however I still have many, many more episodes to post before you can watch these so stay tuned because BTB is still far from over for you - the fans!

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me