28 April, 2010

Friendly Yet Evil Blog Spammers and the WWE Draft (soon)

What's up everyone,

Long time no post. Anyways, I've noticed a surge in spam over the last few days so I've decided to get this puppy going again and put an end to these really friendly but still evil evil people. Haha. Sorry folks but only certain users can post to this blog now. Muahaha.

In other news - the WWE had the Draft this week. I haven't seen it yet but will post my thoughts here tomorrow night.

Not sure what's happening with the BTB Show. Lenaire's not keen and Michael's Awol. Last I heard he was getting a Flippety Flip Flip HD (or similar camera) from the US and he'll post vids then. I guess we'll see. On my side, I have the latest 21.5" iMac - much better than my old Pentium 4 - but no decent video editing software to boot. iMovie won't work since it refuses to load my iPhoto video clips. In other words, I'm kind of grounded. No worries folks. I'll figure something out ;)

That's all for now. Stay tuned for my WWE Draft thoughts

PS: Am I the only one who thought last week's NXT was too "American Gladiator" for comfort? "What's up with that!", Shane Helms

Regards, Cliff

2 comments:

mvp said...

watch wwe live streams
http://2010-johncena.blogspot.com/

David Taylor said...

I know what you mean about those spam posts. I was getting them on my blog, too.

Enjoyed reading your stuff about Raw. Keep it up!

Tags / Labels

About Me