29 May, 2011

10 Words for Smackdown

Sin Cara, Chavo, Cody, AJ, What's her name, Christian, Sheamus

The Run Down...

1-2) Sin Cara
Sin Cara continues to impress me with his silky smooth moves and in-ring ability. "Thumbs Up" baby. Lets segway this into the next point...

3) Chavo
For godsake give Chavo a decent feud against Sin Cara. Let him win at least once to show he's a chalenge rather than losing in every challenge or move Sin Cara onto someone else. This feud makes Chavo look weak like a little Chihuahua - all bark and no bite. I say change that WWE. "Thumbs Down" (not to Chavo but to the powers that be).

4) Cody
His new "evil" gimmick started off great, it's been a good run, but it's getting a little old now. It's a lot better than his "dashing" character and the paper bag thing has been funny but I think it's time to move on. "Thumbs Down".

5) AJ
Aaaah, my favorite competitor from NXT Season 3 despite losing to that other chick - what's her name. Yeah, what's her name is on Smackdown too now with AJ as a tag team but lets get back to the point. Based solely on AJ's wrestling, ahem, skills I think she's hot, I mean, great and fully deserves a "Thumbs Up". Oh yeah.

6-8) What's her name
How did she win NXT Season 3 exactly? AJ was the sure win. I'm just glad AJ's got a job. Sweet. "Thumbs Down" to what's her name for just not being memorable. What's her name again?

9) Christian
This one comes from Lenaire, a hardcore "Peep", and also myself. Christian should've won the main event. He deserves a "Thumbs Up". Now, talking about the main event lets move onto the next point...

10) Sheamus
Randy Orton and Sheamus had one of the most boring feuds ever on Raw and now for some reason they've transferred that energy to Smackdown. Sheamus won the number contender's match against Christian and Mark Henry tonight and now you can see why I'm not a happy chappy. Lenaire and me both. Anyway, why oh why do we have to go through all that again. It's so predictable. Please change this WWE. Big Ass "Thumbs Down"

And that's a wrap!

Regards, Cliff.

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me