28 July, 2008

New Job

Today I started a new short-term full-time job for a local small web development company. I'm taking over the duties of their current developer for 4 months because he's off getting married in August

The people are really cool and my first day was quite the doozy. I forgot a few really simple programming basics and also my workhours where I tried to leave half an hour early. doh! My boss pointed this out to me so I felt like a complete pratt however he told me I could leave early, I was a bit embarrased, but he insisted. He's cool

Well, that was my day.. really OT, but it was my very first day of PAID work in the industry I've studied in for over 3 years so I was really happy that this was something I actually enjoyed doing. It did occur to me that I'd made a mistake and wasted 3 years of my life, but I'm glad this was unfounded. Phew :p

Anywho..
I've considered whether this will affect the schedule again but I'm sure we'll find a way around this like filming in the evenings or weekends. It'll be fine :)

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me