28 July, 2008
Wishing You Well, Lenaire!
Last week my fellow co-host Lenaire went in for surgery, the details of which I won't go into, but I can tell you that she is at home recovering and will be back on her feet in no time
I just wanted to wish her well and I'm sure she'd appreciate a few kind words from you as well so please post a comment and let her know how much you care about your second favorite BTB host, the first being me of course. jk. lolz
Wishing you well, Lenaire!
Regards, Cliff
PS: In case you're wondering if this will affect future episodes of your favorite show, Below the Belt, I can assure you that we recorded a decent buffer of episodes just before she went into hospital which should cover her recovery period so you shouldn't notice any change to the weekly schedule. Woot (I say this alot don't I?! lolz)
I just wanted to wish her well and I'm sure she'd appreciate a few kind words from you as well so please post a comment and let her know how much you care about your second favorite BTB host, the first being me of course. jk. lolz
Wishing you well, Lenaire!
Regards, Cliff
PS: In case you're wondering if this will affect future episodes of your favorite show, Below the Belt, I can assure you that we recorded a decent buffer of episodes just before she went into hospital which should cover her recovery period so you shouldn't notice any change to the weekly schedule. Woot (I say this alot don't I?! lolz)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
- August(13)
-
July(16)
- Spoilers for the Next 3 Episodes of BTB Season Two!
- New Job
- Wishing You Well, Lenaire!
- TPS! Night of Chumpions Poll Results
- BTB: Night of Chumpions (not a typo)
- BTB: Money Mania Recap (Is Vince a Genius or an Id...
- BTB: WWE Draft Recap
- OTC: Can CM Punk Main Event?
- OTC: Making BTB
- BTB: We're Back!
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 3
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 2
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 1
- BTB: Blooper Reel
- BTB Season 2
- The People Have Spoken! BTB S2 Music, ONS, BTB Lot...
- June(10)
- May(30)
- April(29)
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
July
(16)
- Spoilers for the Next 3 Episodes of BTB Season Two!
- New Job
- Wishing You Well, Lenaire!
- TPS! Night of Chumpions Poll Results
- BTB: Night of Chumpions (not a typo)
- BTB: Money Mania Recap (Is Vince a Genius or an Id...
- BTB: WWE Draft Recap
- OTC: Can CM Punk Main Event?
- OTC: Making BTB
- BTB: We're Back!
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 3
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 2
- BTB: Season 2 Promo 1
- BTB: Blooper Reel
- BTB Season 2
- The People Have Spoken! BTB S2 Music, ONS, BTB Lot...
-
▼
July
(16)

1 comments:
Its good you are better Lenaire!
You rock woot!