28 October, 2008
Below The Belt Ending Soon?
Hi everyone,
I received a message yesterday from my fellow co-host Michael that he'll be leaving on the 4th of November (in just a few days time) for his native Malaysia. He won't be back until, possibly, March next year so that WILL effectively end the regular series of Below The Belt - your favorite YouTube wrestling commentary show for the fans and by the fans!
Although this could be seen as some sad news for some, given the friendships we've made, and "great" news for others, who can't stand us (lolz). I'd like to remind you that we still have a few episodes from our last shoot to upload. This is on top of the final few episodes we'll be filming this weekend. Given my uploading rate, as of late, this content may even last until next March. haha. I guess we'll see
We'll also be recording BTB specials whenever Michael's in town so there WILL be future installments, just not in a regular weekly-ish format you're used to. I personally think this will make those BTB specials even more special. hehe ;)
There's also the possibility that the show could continue for another season but right now we're ending Season 2 open-ended so there won't be a goodbye episode
For a quick heads up on what's ahead..
The final three episodes I have in mind for BTB are:
- A TNA SPECIAL. This is where we try to answer subscriber-submitted questions on TNA
- THE ROYAL ROULETTE. A new concept show where we combine the formats of "The Question Roulette" with "Beat The Clock"
- THE BTB AWARDS SHOW. This where we present awards for the Best and the Worst of Wrestling Entertainment
We'll be filming the final few episodes of this season and series this Saturday (the 1st of November) so please submit any questions you would like us to answer for the ROYAL ROULETTE and TNA SPECIAL to my channel comments! Only one question per user to make it fair :)
And finally, if BTB is ending why should you stay subscribed?
A horrible question I know but it probably crossed your mind especially if you subbed because of the show!
Well, I've still got plenty of BTB episodes to upload, they'll be BTB specials whenever Michael's in town. I'll also be uploading short films (I have 2 or 3 short films in the works), and of course there's OTC, music videos, and my video blogs. Lenaire may even join me for an OFF THE CUFF episode if something big happens in the Wrestling World. I think that about sums everything up and I hope you stay subscribed
Thanks everyone :)
Regards, Cliff
PS: I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to some fellow kiwi YouTubers who I met recently at the NZYT Gathering and who have just subbed to my account (wow) - Levi, Jess, and Dillan. Cheers guys!
I received a message yesterday from my fellow co-host Michael that he'll be leaving on the 4th of November (in just a few days time) for his native Malaysia. He won't be back until, possibly, March next year so that WILL effectively end the regular series of Below The Belt - your favorite YouTube wrestling commentary show for the fans and by the fans!
Although this could be seen as some sad news for some, given the friendships we've made, and "great" news for others, who can't stand us (lolz). I'd like to remind you that we still have a few episodes from our last shoot to upload. This is on top of the final few episodes we'll be filming this weekend. Given my uploading rate, as of late, this content may even last until next March. haha. I guess we'll see
We'll also be recording BTB specials whenever Michael's in town so there WILL be future installments, just not in a regular weekly-ish format you're used to. I personally think this will make those BTB specials even more special. hehe ;)
There's also the possibility that the show could continue for another season but right now we're ending Season 2 open-ended so there won't be a goodbye episode
For a quick heads up on what's ahead..
The final three episodes I have in mind for BTB are:
- A TNA SPECIAL. This is where we try to answer subscriber-submitted questions on TNA
- THE ROYAL ROULETTE. A new concept show where we combine the formats of "The Question Roulette" with "Beat The Clock"
- THE BTB AWARDS SHOW. This where we present awards for the Best and the Worst of Wrestling Entertainment
We'll be filming the final few episodes of this season and series this Saturday (the 1st of November) so please submit any questions you would like us to answer for the ROYAL ROULETTE and TNA SPECIAL to my channel comments! Only one question per user to make it fair :)
And finally, if BTB is ending why should you stay subscribed?
A horrible question I know but it probably crossed your mind especially if you subbed because of the show!
Well, I've still got plenty of BTB episodes to upload, they'll be BTB specials whenever Michael's in town. I'll also be uploading short films (I have 2 or 3 short films in the works), and of course there's OTC, music videos, and my video blogs. Lenaire may even join me for an OFF THE CUFF episode if something big happens in the Wrestling World. I think that about sums everything up and I hope you stay subscribed
Thanks everyone :)
Regards, Cliff
PS: I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to some fellow kiwi YouTubers who I met recently at the NZYT Gathering and who have just subbed to my account (wow) - Levi, Jess, and Dillan. Cheers guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines

0 comments: