18 October, 2008
YouTube Gathering - Auckland (18th Oct, 2008)
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say Lenaire and I had an awesome time at the YOUTUBE GATHERING at The Britomart Center in AUCKLAND today (Sat 18 Oct, 2008). We met so many awesome kiwis and friends from afar
It was funny meeting people in the flesh and yet they seemed like very nice people and not stuck up at all. My only gripes were: there seemed like there was no plan and I was getting major munchies after 2 hrs. Remember to have your breakfast next time! haha but otherwise it was awesome
YouTubers I remember meeting (even though briefly) include: HeartlessArchAngel69, lukejtharriesblog, smackbabies, curiouscat616, tiktoxic, corporalcadet, nanisnap, junoluvsu. There were a few more but I haven't found their details yet
I'll be posting a video on the occasion as soon as possible. Stay tuned
Cheers :)
Regards, Cliff
I just wanted to say Lenaire and I had an awesome time at the YOUTUBE GATHERING at The Britomart Center in AUCKLAND today (Sat 18 Oct, 2008). We met so many awesome kiwis and friends from afar
It was funny meeting people in the flesh and yet they seemed like very nice people and not stuck up at all. My only gripes were: there seemed like there was no plan and I was getting major munchies after 2 hrs. Remember to have your breakfast next time! haha but otherwise it was awesome
YouTubers I remember meeting (even though briefly) include: HeartlessArchAngel69, lukejtharriesblog, smackbabies, curiouscat616, tiktoxic, corporalcadet, nanisnap, junoluvsu. There were a few more but I haven't found their details yet
I'll be posting a video on the occasion as soon as possible. Stay tuned
Cheers :)
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines

0 comments: