03 May, 2010
NXT and Smackdown Rant
Am I the only one confused by NXT?!!
You can clearly see they're making the rules up as they go along
Last week they had the rookies selling programs to fans in the crowd. Huh? This isn't wrestling
The week before that they were "American Gladiators". Definitely not wrestling. Basically, the male version of a mud wrestling match. Silly
Someone needs to be fired!
Moving on to Smackdown. I'd like to say whoever their creative team is is doing wonders over there
The Christian vs Edge confrontation was money. It had me really excited - and I can't wait for their eventual feud
The fans are buying into Big Show's face turn. That's cool because I've heard he's a funny guy in real life. He plays a bad guy really well
Anyways, that's my quick rant for now
Cliff
You can clearly see they're making the rules up as they go along
Last week they had the rookies selling programs to fans in the crowd. Huh? This isn't wrestling
The week before that they were "American Gladiators". Definitely not wrestling. Basically, the male version of a mud wrestling match. Silly
Someone needs to be fired!
Moving on to Smackdown. I'd like to say whoever their creative team is is doing wonders over there
The Christian vs Edge confrontation was money. It had me really excited - and I can't wait for their eventual feud
The fans are buying into Big Show's face turn. That's cool because I've heard he's a funny guy in real life. He plays a bad guy really well
Anyways, that's my quick rant for now
Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines

1 comments:
Without Bryan Danielson I don't think I can handle watching NXT at all anymore. It's boring now. I am sick of watching them push David Otunga's sloppy bullcrap down my throat. He's seriously going to hurt someone if he doesn't start tightening the screws on that shit. Wade Barrett wins, end of story. It makes me really miss ECW.