04 April, 2011

WM27: The Rock ignites Wrestlemania

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is back after seven long years. Yes, that's right! He's here, it's Wrestlemania XXVII (27) time and I'm reporting this LIVE from my computer (via Satellite), of course.

He's out and is opening the show with a few Cena disses and flurry of our favorite Rocky catch phrases. The crowd are popping like crazy to:
  • Finally, the Rock has come back to Atlanta
  • Finally, the Rock has come back to Wrestlemania
  • When I say Wrestle, you say Mania
  • If you smell what The Rock is cooking
If you can name it he probably said it and every minute of it was fantastic! In the span of 5-10 mins he got nailed the job of Guest Host perfectly.

What did you think? And let me know if I missed something above.

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me