03 June, 2011
10 Words for Raw
Patriotism, R-Truth, Punk, Riley, Cole, Kharma, Dream Sequences, Zack, R-Truth
Lets break it down...
1) Patriotism
The WWE is the notorious for their patriotism but why oh why do we (the rest of the World) have to put up it?! Tonight's Raw started with a 5 min clip dedicated to it for Memorial Day. I get that but you know it doesn't have to be a special holiday for the patriotism card to come out. It could equally be just any Monday. Thumbs down (but only because they keep doing it).
2) R-Truth
Being a heel has really paid off for R-Truth like his little Cena rant at the start of this week's Raw. He's now in the main event against John Cena. That's never happened before so it shows they're actually paying him some attention. He probably won't win but I hope they keep going with it. Give someone else a chance for once and I hope that's, the truth, R-Truth. Thumbs up.
3) Punk
CM Punk and Rey Rey did a nice counter-counter move where Punk had Rey up for the GTO, Rey countered out of it, and then Punk then got the win. I can't remember how but it was nice. Thumbs up.
4) Riley
Alex Riley has been "rehired" by the Raw GM and he's now rocking an entrance video and music. It's very green and HHH-ish. I like it. His showdown with Michael Cole was good too. He's coming into his own. Thumbs up.
5) Cole
Michael Cole downplayed his arrogant character last week after his loss to Jerry Lawler but he seems to be back. I actually like his heel character and I'm glad it's toned down (no more Cole mine). Thumbs up.
6) Kharma
I didn't know Awesome Kong from her TNA days but as Kharma she did a great job on the mic tonight addressing her pregnancy, having to leave the WWE for a year, and taking on the Bella Twins in a war of words. Thumbs up girl. Stuff being a Diva you're a Superstar!
7-8) Dream Sequences
Would the WWE please stop ripping off our ideas please. LOL. If you haven't seen our BTB show then you're missing out. Thumbs down (for copying) / Thumbs up (for copying).
9) Zack
Zack Ryder made a short appearance just before the main event. John Cena did a little hand gesture thing. The thing is I didn't like Ryder before but he's grown on me since he sang Friday at Wrestlemania and Bieber's Baby on YouTube. Thumbs up.
10) R-Truth
The guy gets a double mention. This time for the main event. He did a really good job. Winning by countout was a good touch too to keep the feud going. I'll also give a half mention to the Cena fans (father and son) who had a drink thrown at them by R-Truth and apologized to by Cena. Wow, they're lucky. Haha. Two thumbs and a half up.
Regards, Cliff.
Lets break it down...
1) Patriotism
The WWE is the notorious for their patriotism but why oh why do we (the rest of the World) have to put up it?! Tonight's Raw started with a 5 min clip dedicated to it for Memorial Day. I get that but you know it doesn't have to be a special holiday for the patriotism card to come out. It could equally be just any Monday. Thumbs down (but only because they keep doing it).
2) R-Truth
Being a heel has really paid off for R-Truth like his little Cena rant at the start of this week's Raw. He's now in the main event against John Cena. That's never happened before so it shows they're actually paying him some attention. He probably won't win but I hope they keep going with it. Give someone else a chance for once and I hope that's, the truth, R-Truth. Thumbs up.
3) Punk
CM Punk and Rey Rey did a nice counter-counter move where Punk had Rey up for the GTO, Rey countered out of it, and then Punk then got the win. I can't remember how but it was nice. Thumbs up.
4) Riley
Alex Riley has been "rehired" by the Raw GM and he's now rocking an entrance video and music. It's very green and HHH-ish. I like it. His showdown with Michael Cole was good too. He's coming into his own. Thumbs up.
5) Cole
Michael Cole downplayed his arrogant character last week after his loss to Jerry Lawler but he seems to be back. I actually like his heel character and I'm glad it's toned down (no more Cole mine). Thumbs up.
6) Kharma
I didn't know Awesome Kong from her TNA days but as Kharma she did a great job on the mic tonight addressing her pregnancy, having to leave the WWE for a year, and taking on the Bella Twins in a war of words. Thumbs up girl. Stuff being a Diva you're a Superstar!
7-8) Dream Sequences
Would the WWE please stop ripping off our ideas please. LOL. If you haven't seen our BTB show then you're missing out. Thumbs down (for copying) / Thumbs up (for copying).
9) Zack
Zack Ryder made a short appearance just before the main event. John Cena did a little hand gesture thing. The thing is I didn't like Ryder before but he's grown on me since he sang Friday at Wrestlemania and Bieber's Baby on YouTube. Thumbs up.
10) R-Truth
The guy gets a double mention. This time for the main event. He did a really good job. Winning by countout was a good touch too to keep the feud going. I'll also give a half mention to the Cena fans (father and son) who had a drink thrown at them by R-Truth and apologized to by Cena. Wow, they're lucky. Haha. Two thumbs and a half up.
Regards, Cliff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines

0 comments: