03 June, 2011
Tough Enough: Final Three
Lets just skip to the end. Jeremiah was eliminated in this week's Tough Enough. Wow! Big surprise there. Who would've thought big "silent rage" Andy would make it this far. Certainly not me!
Granted WWE love big guys and Andy has a look they'd love but his attitude is a bit off and the WWE is all about attitude. To throw Jeremiah out now only confirms Luke for the win. Had they removed Andy it'd be a tough enough (pun intended) guess for the win but now it's a given - Luke will take it out. If Andy wins wow that would really surprise me. I'd also give Andy less than a year in the WWE before he's "future endeavoured". I hope I'm wrong and that's really up to him so I guess we'll see. In any case, who will win Tough Enough? My money's still on Luke.
Anyway, stay tuned for the latest BTB episode where we talk about Tough Enough (also NXT) and who we think will win the WWE contract. I should note we recorded it a long time ago and two of our picks have been eliminated but it's a good watch so check it out!
Regards, Cliff
Granted WWE love big guys and Andy has a look they'd love but his attitude is a bit off and the WWE is all about attitude. To throw Jeremiah out now only confirms Luke for the win. Had they removed Andy it'd be a tough enough (pun intended) guess for the win but now it's a given - Luke will take it out. If Andy wins wow that would really surprise me. I'd also give Andy less than a year in the WWE before he's "future endeavoured". I hope I'm wrong and that's really up to him so I guess we'll see. In any case, who will win Tough Enough? My money's still on Luke.
Anyway, stay tuned for the latest BTB episode where we talk about Tough Enough (also NXT) and who we think will win the WWE contract. I should note we recorded it a long time ago and two of our picks have been eliminated but it's a good watch so check it out!
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines

0 comments: