19 March, 2008
BTB Update
Okay, so our recording today went well. We have one episode solely addressing our user submitted questions, and I think 2 or 3 others.
In each case we were severely overtime. Our first one today being over 17 mins, the others weren't much better either so I'll have to edit them down to fit into the 10 min restriction set by YT. My co-hosts would agree that we rambled on in some parts so I'll try to get at the core of our main points. In any case it'll mean a better viewing experience for you the viewer which is our aim.
In other news, I purchased a copy of Adobe Master Collection (Student Edition). Ulead Video Studio 10+ has sort of reached its limits for me in what it can do so I made the decision to cough up some bucks now before I finished my run as a student. You can expect to see better quality material from me and my work although the results will be some time away since I need a new computer to install the software on. Errr :p
That's all for now!
I'll be posting the next episode of BTB tomorrow night (wed)
Regards, Cliff
In each case we were severely overtime. Our first one today being over 17 mins, the others weren't much better either so I'll have to edit them down to fit into the 10 min restriction set by YT. My co-hosts would agree that we rambled on in some parts so I'll try to get at the core of our main points. In any case it'll mean a better viewing experience for you the viewer which is our aim.
In other news, I purchased a copy of Adobe Master Collection (Student Edition). Ulead Video Studio 10+ has sort of reached its limits for me in what it can do so I made the decision to cough up some bucks now before I finished my run as a student. You can expect to see better quality material from me and my work although the results will be some time away since I need a new computer to install the software on. Errr :p
That's all for now!
I'll be posting the next episode of BTB tomorrow night (wed)
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
- August(13)
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
- April(29)
-
March(16)
- BTB 9
- BTB (1 week) Hiatus
- BTB 9, 10 and SWCT Pt 12 (2 of 2) Update
- Overhaulin BTB Season 2
- BTB Ep 8
- Up 'n coming BTB Vids
- Slight BTB Delay (thursday)
- BTB and Rock 2 Wgtn Update
- All-New Vid: Rock 2 Wgtn '08 (Coming Soon)
- Videos over Easter
- HQ vs SD
- BTB delay. HQ sucks
- Mixing it up
- BTB Update
- Below the Belt Update and Easter Weekend
- Welcome News
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
March
(16)
- BTB 9
- BTB (1 week) Hiatus
- BTB 9, 10 and SWCT Pt 12 (2 of 2) Update
- Overhaulin BTB Season 2
- BTB Ep 8
- Up 'n coming BTB Vids
- Slight BTB Delay (thursday)
- BTB and Rock 2 Wgtn Update
- All-New Vid: Rock 2 Wgtn '08 (Coming Soon)
- Videos over Easter
- HQ vs SD
- BTB delay. HQ sucks
- Mixing it up
- BTB Update
- Below the Belt Update and Easter Weekend
- Welcome News
-
▼
March
(16)

0 comments: