05 May, 2008

BTB on Hiatus. Sorry!

Hi all,

I just received news today that we won't be able to film for BTB this week. That means no new episodes until (at least) next Wednesday. No worries! I still have one more left from our last shoot and I'll post it later this week

Please vote in the polls (lower right-side menu) I'll use the results in our next lot of vids and also submit any questions you have. We'd love to answer them next week in our highly anticipated Question Roulette episode (similar to the Raw Roulette only nowhere near as cool. lolz)

Again, sorry about the delay! You can blame Michael :p

Regards, Cliff

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate michael. why must he causes trouble all the time another week with no episode. ask him to get a life and be dedicate to the program, or else leave like adamle!

Blog Archive

Tags / Labels

About Me

Archive