24 May, 2008

What happened to 07SWCT

Hi all,

Just in case you didn't know my other series 07SWCT (or 2007 SIFE World Cup Trip) has been on a rather unintentionally long hiatus. With the popularity of BTB I've been concentrating my efforts on that series however I'll be completing my 07SWCT "masterpiece", as I like to call it, some time after The Long Hiatus mentioned for BTB in the last post

07SWCT episodes are alot harder to edit because the video files are often scattered unlike with BTB where one episode is usually one video file and most of the content I'll keep unless there's timing issues. Compare this with literally hours and hours of footage of 07SWCT and most of it without any commentary further compounds the issue

However, rest assured I will conclude this series (07SWCT) with a satisfactory ending
Cheers!

Regards, Cliff

FYI: There's about four episodes left in the 07SWCT series

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Tags / Labels

About Me

Archive