29 May, 2008

New Poll! The BTB Episode Lottery Draft - Good or Bad?

Okay, it's a bit hard to tell if the BTB Lottery Draft was a good idea or not because YT have decided to fix the subscriber county thingy so what I've done is added a poll to see if I should keep doing them

In the meantime a more descriptive explanation of the four options are:
  1. I keep doing random "BTB Episode Lottery Drafts" where I post a link as before. If you're a lucky winner you'll be able to see the video 1-day in advance of everyone else
  2. I do "Mystery BTB Episode Lottery Drafts" where I'd make an announcement saying that one is coming up within the next 3-5 videos but not specify which one. The winners would receive a private message with a link to the video and have a 1-day advanced preview as above. No one else would be the wiser therefore not feeling like they were left "out of the party" which I think could be the case with the original idea
  3. Drop the idea altogether!
  4. Purge the idea, burn it from memory, and give it a good flogging! (Please only select this option if you unsubscribed as a result of the draft)

FYI: The idea behind this is give an added incentive to my loyal subscribers. I'd also rotate the list which is 25 people on a regular basis so everyone gets a turn

So please vote in the latest poll so I can tell whether or not to do anymore "Lotto Drafts". Thanks!

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Tags / Labels

About Me

Archive