03 June, 2008

New Poll for One Night Stand. Get Voting Yo!

Hiya folks,

Just because we've got exams, assignments, that thing called life beyond YouTube (I know) and stuff like doesn't mean we're done for and stopping altogether. Oh, hella no!

Check out and vote in the latest poll for the 2008 One Night Stand PPV!
It's multiple choice again so get voting :)

Also, the votes for my other poll is still quite low and the results are inconclusive as to whether I should continue doing Lottery Drafts for BTB Season Two. If you don't know what I the hell I'm talking about (lolz) follow this three step process

STEP ONE:
Click on the following link..
http://lostinz.blogspot.com/2008/05/btb-30_29.html

FYI: You'll notice that the video will work for you. That's because it's been set to public now and the advanced preview period has ended. During that one day it didn't if you weren't drawn from the BTB Episode Lottery Draft and instead you'd get an error message saying that the video has been set to private. Within hours of posting this idea I lost almost 10 subscribers however at the same time YT made an update to their subscriber counting system

STEP TWO:
Now click on this link..
http://lostinz.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-poll-btb-episode-lottery-draft-good.html

STEP THREE:
Finally, vote in the poll entitled, "The BTB Episode Lottery Draft is..". It's right below the one on One Night Stand with four options. For a better description of what each option means refer back to the link in step two

You're done! The more votes the better in both polls
Cheers :)

Regards, Cliff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck.the pools are crazey.fuck you michel is cool.fuck fuck.how can people want umage to beat jef?>

Anonymous said...

pinky master sucks

Tags / Labels

About Me