28 March, 2008

BTB Ep 8

I'm in the process of uploading BTB Episode 8 and I have to tell you it definitely breaks from the usual format. It's a very controversial and personal episode for me

It has to do with Chris Benoit and whether he should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Last year he was found dead with his family. It was later discovered that he had murdered them and then himself. A tale more tragic than any wrestling angle anyone could think of

For me, I felt quite rattled before filming this episode, you'll see when you watch it since Chris Benoit was one of my favorite all-time wrestlers

The Benoit tribute and change of ending theme song also add to the overall feel of this one. You might notice that it has elements of my SIFE World Cup Trip in there where I'm using music to invoke a powerful emotional response from you. Hopefully, that response isn't boredom :p

Anyways, it's probably my favorite BTB ep yet!

Regards, Cliff

2 comments:

Michael Teoh said...

my favourite BTB episode would be Final WM Picks which was just uploaded recently. It is a really good epsiode!

Oh yeah, i cannot wait for the SIFE World Cup L.A. Journeys Part 2! Make sure you upload it at the strike past 12.00 a.m. Sunday. I may assume that it would take awhile for the server to load the file, so please starting uploading it on 11.45 p.m.!

I cannot wait! I find the Benoit episode 'Not my Favourite' though. It sounded really Sad?

Cliff said...

Ooh, that's great Michael!

Just the response I was after because the tale of Chris Benoit is a sad one

He will never gain the respect he used to have because of one moment of stupidity that has destroyed everything for both him, his legacy, his family, and his fans

So sad. Oh well, on to the next episode!

Tags / Labels

About Me