01 April, 2008
The FYI on lostinz
If you've just signed up and you want to know what's up with this.. lostinz ..channel here's your chance!
lostinz is a username I carried over from the official lost forum. My name was supposed to mean "lost in new zealand". Now it means something different. What that is I can't say. I don't exactly love the name, but I'm getting subscribers now so it's here to stay!
Here's some info on the different shows I'm producing at the moment:
BELOW THE BELT:
Arguably my most popular show. It's a pro-wrestling (mostly WWE) commentary, news and review show featuring Lenaire, Michael, and myself (Clifton). It was born about a month ago when I was thinking about the conversations we would have as a group which revolved around what's happening in the WWE. I told Lenaire and Michael about the concept I had for an interview show where I would ask them questions about something wrestling related. They liked the idea and agreed to being filmed for the show on youtube. Lenaire came up with the name which I loved and the rest, as they say, is history!
2007 SIFE WORLD CUP TRIP:
This series is my "master-piece"-in-work travel vlog (video blog). It features the adventures my friends and I had in the United States last year. We began the trip in Auckland, left for New York where the SIFE World Cup was held, a massive international business competition (google it for more info), and from there we left for the last leg of the trip in Los Angeles
If you like the BTB videos you should at least like some of these. In fact, almost every episode ends in something funny happening and your favorite hosts of BTB are in there too (actually, by default I'm in all of them). This is a much more personal series for me. You'll love it, I promise, but you have to watch it from part-one in order to understand where we are in the "story". This may possibly mean listening to music you hate. lolz. I happen to love all styles of music and have tried to cover a little bit of everything from jazz to rap in this series :)
OTHER:
I take my camera everywhere I go! If I like something I'll usually edit and post it to YT. There's usually no "epic" story with these types of vids such as concerts, mega-mixes, and comedic sketches (such as the Maori Dalek) so they're either a once-off or just plain random, but then.. I guess, when it comes to a concert.. it is the story!
Everything I do I try to do professionally. I will probably never upload a purely unedited video. Although, since I've said it that would be an interesting challenge! To upload a video with no cuts, no editing, or anything and still be entertaining. Hmmm. Nah. lolz
THE GEAR I USE:
As a production team of one, I use:
lostinz is a username I carried over from the official lost forum. My name was supposed to mean "lost in new zealand". Now it means something different. What that is I can't say. I don't exactly love the name, but I'm getting subscribers now so it's here to stay!
Here's some info on the different shows I'm producing at the moment:
BELOW THE BELT:
Arguably my most popular show. It's a pro-wrestling (mostly WWE) commentary, news and review show featuring Lenaire, Michael, and myself (Clifton). It was born about a month ago when I was thinking about the conversations we would have as a group which revolved around what's happening in the WWE. I told Lenaire and Michael about the concept I had for an interview show where I would ask them questions about something wrestling related. They liked the idea and agreed to being filmed for the show on youtube. Lenaire came up with the name which I loved and the rest, as they say, is history!
2007 SIFE WORLD CUP TRIP:
This series is my "master-piece"-in-work travel vlog (video blog). It features the adventures my friends and I had in the United States last year. We began the trip in Auckland, left for New York where the SIFE World Cup was held, a massive international business competition (google it for more info), and from there we left for the last leg of the trip in Los Angeles
If you like the BTB videos you should at least like some of these. In fact, almost every episode ends in something funny happening and your favorite hosts of BTB are in there too (actually, by default I'm in all of them). This is a much more personal series for me. You'll love it, I promise, but you have to watch it from part-one in order to understand where we are in the "story". This may possibly mean listening to music you hate. lolz. I happen to love all styles of music and have tried to cover a little bit of everything from jazz to rap in this series :)
OTHER:
I take my camera everywhere I go! If I like something I'll usually edit and post it to YT. There's usually no "epic" story with these types of vids such as concerts, mega-mixes, and comedic sketches (such as the Maori Dalek) so they're either a once-off or just plain random, but then.. I guess, when it comes to a concert.. it is the story!
Everything I do I try to do professionally. I will probably never upload a purely unedited video. Although, since I've said it that would be an interesting challenge! To upload a video with no cuts, no editing, or anything and still be entertaining. Hmmm. Nah. lolz
THE GEAR I USE:
As a production team of one, I use:
- Asus A6U laptop (an oldee but a goodee) with 2 gigs of ram, Win XP Pro
- Ulead Videostudio 10+
- Sony Handycam (HDV) for BTB
- Panasonic Lumix still/video camera for all other work (07 SWCT, etc)
- 3-ft tripod
Most of what I do in my videos is self-taught, observation of what other people are doing with their videos or movies and intuition, and not what software or gear I have. If I could've used Movie Maker I would've except my first camera (lumix) only makes quicktime movies
Anyways, it's your turn to get out there and make movies! See you on youtube!
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
- August(13)
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
-
April(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
April
(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
-
▼
April
(29)

0 comments: