15 April, 2008

BTB 15

Okay, I've just finished editing episode 15 and it was a toughy. The clip originally ran over the 10 min limit but I was just able to get it under. Phew. I really didn't want to post another 2-parter so, YT people-in-charge-people would you please give me a "real" Director's account without the time limits please! Cheerios!

Anyways..
The bits I left out were very funny but didn't need to be in there. Instead I'll be posting them as a separate out-takes / missing commentary episode. Perhaps a minisode 15.5

A bit of info on the clip. It's our first ever video response (to mickhellion85) on our top 10 favorite wrestlers of all time

His video's entitled "100 greatest wrestlers", and yeah with three of us (3 x 100 = 300) that would span several hundred episodes so we opted for just 10 each. You might want to check his vid out now while you're waiting for ours

Here it is..
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPs49GvAOA

Finally, I'll be rendering and uploading it tomorrow night so stay tuned
Refresh your browsers and keep those comments, ratings, favourites, and subscriptions coming!

Thanks everyone!

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me