03 April, 2008
BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
Hi folks,
The last few days have been pretty full-on (aside from other commitments) so it's taken me a little longer than usual to post BTB Episode 10, and here's why...
As of Ep 10 I'll be using Adobe Premiere (AP) to edit the show. You'll begin to notice some slight changes and improvements from here on. I've tried to retain the general look and feel so hopefully the upgrade won't be too OTT :)
Part of what took so long is: I had to learn how to use AP first, then I had to redo everything (intro, outro clips and their music, other titles, and more) in AP so that it looked consistent with what you're used to but, now that the hard part's out of the way it should be considerably easier to make future episodes!
Ep 10 will be up shortly. Tell me what you think of the "new" show! BTB 2.0.. woot!
Regards, Cliff
The last few days have been pretty full-on (aside from other commitments) so it's taken me a little longer than usual to post BTB Episode 10, and here's why...
As of Ep 10 I'll be using Adobe Premiere (AP) to edit the show. You'll begin to notice some slight changes and improvements from here on. I've tried to retain the general look and feel so hopefully the upgrade won't be too OTT :)
Part of what took so long is: I had to learn how to use AP first, then I had to redo everything (intro, outro clips and their music, other titles, and more) in AP so that it looked consistent with what you're used to but, now that the hard part's out of the way it should be considerably easier to make future episodes!
Ep 10 will be up shortly. Tell me what you think of the "new" show! BTB 2.0.. woot!
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
- August(13)
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
-
April(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
April
(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
-
▼
April
(29)

3 comments:
Urrmm didnt notice the difference...Weird...i will watch it again, perhaps...but i am craving for a SIFE World Cup Experience video already! Can you post it up earlier on Saturday instead? It felt like so long...and we gotta shoot new footages for Below The Belt!
Yeah, that was the intent. I could've completely changed everything even something as simple as the first graphic of the sunset but I decided to keep things the same. Mostly because I'm still getting my head around using these tools.
Another slight change you should look (or maybe listen) for is the sound. I cleaned it up so you can't hear the humming of my PC. This is something I couldn't do before. But, then it's all very subtle for now :)
I upload new episodes of SWCT on saturday nights, but it takes so long so it's usually up around 12-2am
Yeah, I can't wait for next Tuesday! The next shoot for BTB will be an awesome one. Woot!
Actually! I'll have to post it tonight because I won't be able to upload it tomorrow night. Good news for you, eh but back to normal next week :)