12 April, 2008

Ep 13.5

Well, Ep 13.5 (yep, 13.5) is up! It was originally a part of Ep 13 but I couldn't fit it into the 10 min YT limit and I also felt considering how short it is that it didn't warrant separating Ep 13 into 2 parts so there you go!

This episode addresses the question of whether the Draft really matters anymore considering that wrestlers from all 3 brands are often seen on all three shows such as CM Punk and others

It's a very good short 2-min vid with a slight change to the format. It has a different theme song which I borrowed from Adobe Soundbooth. The song plays throughout the whole vid, is copyright free so I don't need to credit the owner, and is a nice change

Remember to Rate 5 stars, comment, and subscribe! Muahaha

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me