27 March, 2008

Slight BTB Delay (thursday)

I know I should've posted a new episode of BTB by now (usually wednesdays), but I really want to get the final part (2 of 2) of the Rock 2 Wgtn event vids out of the way first

Sorry for the delay.. just note that there'll be lots of BTB vids coming up possibly almost everyday after thursday because of Wrestlemania 24 (this monday, NZ time). Woot!

Stay tuned!

Regards, Cliff

2 comments:

Michael Teoh said...

Hey Clif, 3 more days to Sunday!Hohoho, hey post our Wrestlemania reviews up eh, because time is running short for us! Wrestlemania is just around the corner!

Cliff said...

Thanks, Michael. I'm uploading Episode 7 right now. It's the episode where we give our final picks for WM24. Woot!

I suppose we have to follow up our predictions on Tuesday and do a comparison with what actually happened

Tags / Labels

About Me