23 May, 2008

The Long Hiatus. BTB Season 2!

So how can I put this nicely.. well, um.. BTB, your favorite wrestling commentary show will be going on the longest hiatus to date. With exams coming up for both Michael and I we'll both need to spend 2-weeks either studying or sitting our exams. Believe me when I say this but if it were just Michael we could continue but since I'm the guy editing and posting these vids we're kinda buggered. lolz. Yes, how cruel a world this is.. oh the humanity! :p

I'll still be able to comment although this will probably be limited as well. And I almost forgot but this also means the next lot of vids are the last for this season too. Waaaahhhh, I know

The Long Hiatus is: June 9th-23rd and yes, in case you missed it BTB will be back hopefully later that week (read below)

Anyways..
I've been thinking about how we can use this break to our advantage. I figure it's time for a much needed overhaul anyways. What I suggest is ending this "season" (as you've come to know it) of BTB and then coming back with possibly a new look or logo, a new intro and outro theme song, perhaps even dropping the intro song and leaving the outro, etc. The list goes on! These are just a few examples of what Season Two of BTB could come back as

I'll be posting a poll soon where you'll decide the fate of BTB Season Two. In the mean time post a comment and let me know what you'd like to see in the new show and if I like your ideas I'll add them to the poll

Cheers :)

Regards, Cliff

PS: Stay tuned for the OTC episode addressing The Long Hiatus and BTB Season 2. I figure most people won't check this blog out so better to be safe than hateraded on :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck On You Exams Cliff & Lenaire. Michael....yeah.....ugh...u too.

Cliff said...

Booooo exams and thanks for the support. Haha, Michael :p

Anonymous said...

can i take over belt the belt whne you are gone?

Cliff said...

Well, I'm not sure what you mean uwextreme

Without Michael and I we can't film or post any videos. In other words there is no show, but.. the hiatus is not that long when compared to other shooters on YT. For example, most will post one video every 2-3 weeks

BTB on the other hand post 1 video every 2-3 days. That's alot! So the long hiatus, as I call it, isn't such a big deal really

Regards, Cliff

PS: You're more than welcome to post your own wrestling commentary show if you want. I'd love to see what original ideas you come up with for your show :)

Cliff said...

Also, we've still got 4-5 episodes left of this season! So stay tuned for those. Spoilers coming soon :)

Michael Teoh said...

you are stupid uwextreme. you can try for a million years, you wont be able to take over my charisma. why did you even bother asking? i read this blog too. you are embarassing yourself man.j

Blog Archive

Tags / Labels

About Me

Archive