17 April, 2008
Last Night's Shoot for BTB
Hi all,
Last night's shoot went really well. Maybe a little too well as we did alot of silly stuff during episodes. I'll cut those out and possibly put them into a future out-takes vid, although I'm considering dropping the idea of out-takes based on a rating I got for episode 15.5
Let me know what you think? I care about you, the fans, and what you want. Not some loser hater passerby that doesn't "get" the show
Anyways, we filmed five episodes (16 - 20) and one news special. That's alot of content to go over and I'll post some spoilers as soon as I've had a chance to watch them again
Cheers!
Regards, Cliff
Last night's shoot went really well. Maybe a little too well as we did alot of silly stuff during episodes. I'll cut those out and possibly put them into a future out-takes vid, although I'm considering dropping the idea of out-takes based on a rating I got for episode 15.5
Let me know what you think? I care about you, the fans, and what you want. Not some loser hater passerby that doesn't "get" the show
Anyways, we filmed five episodes (16 - 20) and one news special. That's alot of content to go over and I'll post some spoilers as soon as I've had a chance to watch them again
Cheers!
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
- August(13)
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
-
April(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
April
(29)
- BTB - 23: Styles Gone! Adamle WTF?!
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- Vote Now! Backlash 2008
- The Votes are In! Mike Adamle officially Sucks
- BTB - 21 (2 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- New Benchmark!
- Behind the Scenes
- BTB - 21 (1 of 2): Our Top 10 Finishers of All Time!
- Voting Almost Over - 1 Day to Go!
- Upcoming Episodes for BTB + Hiatus
- BTB - 20: The Rock at the Hall of Fame
- BTB - 19: The Big Show, which Show?
- BTB - 18: Rick Flair, HBK and Batista
- BTB - 17: Our Dream TNA vs WWE Feuds
- BTB - 16 (2 of 2): User Questions Special
- Upcoming BTB Episodes
- BTB - 16 (1 of 2): User Questions Special
- More Photos!
- Last Night's Shoot for BTB
- Channel Updates
- BTB 15
- BTB 14 (2 of 2)
- BTB 14 (1 of 2)
- SWCT 14
- Ep 13.5
- Upcoming BTB episodes and more updates
- BTB 11
- BTB 2.0 from Ep 10
- The FYI on lostinz
-
▼
April
(29)

5 comments:
can you please still put up those Out-Takes even though if ratings are low? I know it requires work, but its fun to watch for us!
And, change the title from Out-takes to Bloopers as people are likely to type Wrestling Commentary Bloopers more often that Out-takes.
Another method to grab ratings!
Yeah, I like them and Lenaire does too. Okay so it's a done deal more Bloopers to come because we've got lots of them. lolz
If fact, I don't think we've done a single episode without a blooper :p
*thinks about it* Nope! bloopers in every episode. haha
You know why? Because you just keep your camera running.
Hey i watched the latest episode about the User Question - Well, first, the quality is not as terrific as the ones before. I am sure the background plays a part. Watch the clip before when i was dressed in black and we were sitting in front of the covered/ shaded windows. Those looked cooler.
Yeah, I know. That's really annoying. I thought by having a plain background I could render the video using the smaller settings which take half the time. Turns out I tested it and it still looks like crap in either small or large formats
The one I uploaded is in the bigger and better quality like before, but looks nowhere near as good. Errr
So from now on we'll just film the same way as before with the shades in the background which looked x10 better :)
At least it's an entertaining video
PS: Collin Delaney sucks! haha