14 August, 2008

BTB Schedule, Episode Spoilers, and Upcoming Concept Shows

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you've noticed this but our frequency of episodes has been considerably reduced this season. This is due in part to our busier schedules especially between now and the end of November. I've been trying to pad what episodes we do have so we don't end up with another, what I call, one-month "hiatus of doom". Please accept my apologies, but be assured that I have measures in place to ensure we have a new episode every week. Whatever you do.. stay SUBSCRIBED! Be patient and keep watching because we'll answer your questions!

Here's a few spoilers for you, the fans, for our final set of episodes from our last shoot (which was on the 20th of July)..
** SPOILERS BEWARE ** (Highlight to see spoilers)

BTB 37: Best Heels in the WWE!
Below the Belt - Episode 37..

In this episode we discuss our thoughts on the wrestlers we think are the best heels in the WWE

BTB 38: Best Faces in the WWE!
Below the Belt - Episode 38.. Part I

In this shortest BTB episode ever we quickly try, within 3 mins, to discuss our thoughts on the wrestlers we think are the best faces (or babyfaces) in the WWE. We thought, at the time, the library was closing hence our rush to get this done. Stay tuned for the reshoot with a proper full-length UNCUT episode. More soon!

BTB 38: Best Faces in the WWE! (RESHOOT/UNCUT)
Below the Belt - Episode 38.. Part II

In this full-length RESHOOT and UNCUT episode we discuss our thoughts on the wrestlers we think are the best faces (or babyfaces) in the WWE

FYI: Unlike our usual episodes I'm posting this one as it was recorded with no intro, outro, music, or cuts. It'll be posted as is. Try to guess where I'd insert the intros and outros, where I'd cut parts out for bloopers, etc. This is an exercise for the creative ones out there. Also, it's a pretty good watch as is. Enjoy!


Moving on..
I'm gonna give you a heads-up on a few concepts I have in mind for a few upcoming shows. These have not been filmed yet so I risk giving these ideas away. Rest assured our final result will be better bar none (although that could be a while away for any of them). Anyways, the concepts I have in mind include: The return of the QUESTION ROULETTE, BEAT THE CLOCK, and BTB AWARDS


THE QUESTION ROULETTE..
If you haven't heard of this before check out BTB Episode 27. Basically, we try to answer "randomly selected" subscriber submitted questions from the Question Roulette. A spinning dial graphic that really doesn't do anything but look and sound cool. haha

BEAT THE CLOCK..
Is based on the gimmick-type WWE match and also the show "Pardon the Interruption". That's all I'll give you right now but it should help us to stick within the 10 min time limit and film an episode in one take. lolz

BTB AWARDS..
Is based on all the awards shows you see on the "telly" (or TV). The Oscars are an example although in our case it's wrestling related and perhaps YouTube wrestling related. At this point I'm open to any ideas for award categories such as "Best Wrestler", "Best Diva", "Best YouTube Shooter", etc. Post a comment and let me know what awards you'd like to see. No nominations yet! We'll save that for later ;)


That's all for now and I hope that's a nice sneak peek into the future for your favorite YouTube Wrestling Commentary Show - Below the Belt

And, remember! You heard it here first. Woot
Post your thoughts and cheers :)

Regards, Cliff

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me