16 August, 2008
Counter Claim In, Down with WWE!
Just an update..
I've just filed the counter-DMCA notification with YouTube on the claim made by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc (WWE). I expect the WWE to let it go and after 10 days my account and videos will be returned to me so we can get back to normal again.
If they choose to take this to court which would be very silly and costly for them considering I'm all the way in New Zealand and they really don't have a foothold here. I guess we'll see where this goes because I'm prepared to take them on! And, I reckon I'll win anyways on the grounds of fair use (or fair dealing as it's called here in kiwiland). muahaha
More soon on this exciting development!
Regards, Cliff
I've just filed the counter-DMCA notification with YouTube on the claim made by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc (WWE). I expect the WWE to let it go and after 10 days my account and videos will be returned to me so we can get back to normal again.
If they choose to take this to court which would be very silly and costly for them considering I'm all the way in New Zealand and they really don't have a foothold here. I guess we'll see where this goes because I'm prepared to take them on! And, I reckon I'll win anyways on the grounds of fair use (or fair dealing as it's called here in kiwiland). muahaha
More soon on this exciting development!
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
-
August(13)
- OTC: Get Smart Movie Review
- No Response, 3-7 Days to go!
- WWE Notified, 10 Days and Counting!
- Response from YouTube
- Counter Claim In, Down with WWE!
- Account Suspended, Action against WWE
- BTB Schedule, Episode Spoilers, and Upcoming Conce...
- BTB: Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- TPS! Great American Bash Poll Results
- BTB: WWE's Worst Storylines
- OTC: Adamle GM? Raw a Toiletbowl? And Other News
- OTC: The Dark Knight Movie Review
- Spoiler Pics for Upcoming BTB Episodes
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
- April(29)
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
August
(13)
- OTC: Get Smart Movie Review
- No Response, 3-7 Days to go!
- WWE Notified, 10 Days and Counting!
- Response from YouTube
- Counter Claim In, Down with WWE!
- Account Suspended, Action against WWE
- BTB Schedule, Episode Spoilers, and Upcoming Conce...
- BTB: Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- TPS! Great American Bash Poll Results
- BTB: WWE's Worst Storylines
- OTC: Adamle GM? Raw a Toiletbowl? And Other News
- OTC: The Dark Knight Movie Review
- Spoiler Pics for Upcoming BTB Episodes
-
▼
August
(13)

0 comments: