18 August, 2008
Response from YouTube
I received an email earlier today from YouTube with the following, "Thanks for contacting YouTube! You've reached the copyright and copyright compliance team. Your message has been received and is now awaiting review."
I figure this is an automated response (duh, I know lolz) and a real person will probably get it in a couple of days since this all happened over the weekend
Anyways, I'll try and detail all this for you later including what I said in my email and counter-DMCA notification. Not all the details, of course. I'll blank any specific details of this case including my own. haha
More soon and I'll try and get back to usual BTB business ASAP, but right now getting my account back is foremost on my mind
Cheers yo :)
Regards, Cliff
I figure this is an automated response (duh, I know lolz) and a real person will probably get it in a couple of days since this all happened over the weekend
Anyways, I'll try and detail all this for you later including what I said in my email and counter-DMCA notification. Not all the details, of course. I'll blank any specific details of this case including my own. haha
More soon and I'll try and get back to usual BTB business ASAP, but right now getting my account back is foremost on my mind
Cheers yo :)
Regards, Cliff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- 2011 (46)
- 2010 (5)
- 2009 (7)
-
2008
(147)
- December(8)
- November(11)
- October(7)
- September(7)
-
August(13)
- OTC: Get Smart Movie Review
- No Response, 3-7 Days to go!
- WWE Notified, 10 Days and Counting!
- Response from YouTube
- Counter Claim In, Down with WWE!
- Account Suspended, Action against WWE
- BTB Schedule, Episode Spoilers, and Upcoming Conce...
- BTB: Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- TPS! Great American Bash Poll Results
- BTB: WWE's Worst Storylines
- OTC: Adamle GM? Raw a Toiletbowl? And Other News
- OTC: The Dark Knight Movie Review
- Spoiler Pics for Upcoming BTB Episodes
- July(16)
- June(10)
- May(30)
- April(29)
- March(16)
LOSTINZ
The Home of Sports Entertainment News - with a twist!
BTB Video Links
- New Superstars
- Tough Enough and NXT
- Look Who's Back
- 2008 BTB Awards (2 of 2)
- 2008 BTB Awards (1 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (2 of 2)
- The Royal Roulette (1 of 2)
- TNA Special (2 of 2)
- TNA Special (1 of 2)
- Pushing New and Rebranded Superstars
- Best and Worst of WWE Films
- Stone Cold's Return?
- Worst Wrestlers
- Why aren't you a TNA and WWE fan
- The Question Roulette Returns!
- Beat the Clock (4 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (3 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (2 of 4)
- Beat the Clock (1 of 4)
- Best Faces in the WWE! UNCUT
- Best Faces in the WWE!
- Best Heels in the WWE!
- Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- WWE's Worst Storylines
Related Links
About Me
Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
August
(13)
- OTC: Get Smart Movie Review
- No Response, 3-7 Days to go!
- WWE Notified, 10 Days and Counting!
- Response from YouTube
- Counter Claim In, Down with WWE!
- Account Suspended, Action against WWE
- BTB Schedule, Episode Spoilers, and Upcoming Conce...
- BTB: Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!
- TPS! Great American Bash Poll Results
- BTB: WWE's Worst Storylines
- OTC: Adamle GM? Raw a Toiletbowl? And Other News
- OTC: The Dark Knight Movie Review
- Spoiler Pics for Upcoming BTB Episodes
-
▼
August
(13)

4 comments:
This sucks ass
Tell me about it. err :p
Anyways..
I'm expecting to get another email from a real person who'll say they've notified the WWE of my counter claim. From that point they've (WWE) got 10 days to do something about it which I think they wont and my account will be brought back from the digital suspended account hell of doom (actually, can Hell be any worse with the whole "of doom" part? lolz)
jarance sucks ass!
cliff is cool, don't be a hater and be nice to the fans :p