01 August, 2008

Spoiler Pics for Upcoming BTB Episodes

The pictures (with descriptions) below are from random points of the next few episodes of BTB. Here's my challenge to you..

Try to guess what we're talking about for the first couple of pics (Highlight to see answers). Enjoy!

HANDY-DANDY DISCLAIMER: Descriptions may not match exact timing of pictures although they are related to their respective topics, I think :p


Lenaire, "Everyone on the net knows about it and so you can't wait to see what will happen next"
Answer: BTB - Ep 35.. Lenaire's referring to Matt Hardy and Edge's (or Adam Copeland) real-life situation over Lita (Amy Dumas) on the internet


Michael, "Nooooooo!"
Answer: BTB - Ep 36.. Michael's response after Lenaire suggests that The People's Elbow is one of the Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!


Cliff, "Actually, during that stage while he was champion I hated him. He had it for so long. I was just waiting for the time when he would lose"
Answer: Coming Soon!


Michael, "You didn't give me that option!"
Cliff, "Lenaire's special, that's why, and she's hot"
Answer: Coming Soon!


Cliff, "Hello everyone. Blourlcome.. plah plah" (Blooper moment)
Michael, "Blrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Answer: Coming Soon!

Regards, Cliff

PS: Stay tuned for an up and coming UNCUT episode of BTB without any editing, intro or outro clips. This is a nice change from the norm and I believe it's so good I can post it as is. Also, this will give you and idea of what happens behind the scenes so when I've posted it try to imagine how I'd edit it: where I'd put in the intro and outro clips, what bits I'd cut out, and what other bits I'd use as bloopers. Cheerios :)

0 comments:

Tags / Labels

About Me