12 August, 2008

BTB: Worst Wrestling Moves Ever!


Below the Belt - Episode 36..
In this episode we discuss our thoughts on the worst wrestling moves in the WWE

Music by nocreeps "Delirium". Permissible by Creative Commons licence from Jamendo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree you rule Cliff!

PS Pinkymaster sent me a video he said tha michael's IQ is only 12

Cliff said...

Well, of course I do. muahaha :p

And I have to give credit to my good friend Michael. His IQ is a bit higher than 12 but not by much. jk, jk. lolz

PS: Where's this vid? I demand a link now!

Jarance said...

this is jarance and man that is fucked up that they suspended your account? whats up with that shit. so many other people on youtube have reviews and everything also. Lame man thats fucking lame. OH i was saying bout the legdrop hurting if he landed on your face because that happened to me pouring blood and all from my nose lol. I should be having an Extreme Rules match for the L.A.W Slamin It title this month on the 28th in socorro nm against champion Sid "The Kid" Luciano. They said they are going to record it so when they do I will post on youtube and send you the link or something. Anyhow man i love WWE ,but what they are doing is wrong and I hope you win man.

Cliff said...

Thanks Jarance, that's really appreciated man. Funny story about the leg drop but yeah it still sucks, sorry :p

I'm sure they'll let it go. If not I reckon this'll make good news. A lawsuit on copyright, WWE and videos on YouTube. hmm. And I have a few Aces in the hole too

Cheers!

PS: And yeah, I still love WWE too. Hell, I watched it tonight with no ill will except for the usual crappiness they try to pass off that I complain about. lolz

Anonymous said...

jarance you suck ass!

Jarance said...

lmao

Tags / Labels

About Me